This flexible floor trough features a shallower drain configuration than the MFT1. Both are still commonly used for commercial floor drain applications and are often found in commercial kitchens, bars, wash bays and high foot traffic areas that require a safe linear drain.
This floor trough can be manufactured to any required length and width to fit your project. Additionally, it is adaptable to a range of grating options including the different grating sizes of our wedge wire range as well as square bar grating. The size and position of the outlet can be manufactured to the customer’s requirements for even easier installation. Even with a shorter clearance than the MFT1 this trough and grate system still features an optional secondary strainer and removable basket to ensure clog free drains for many years to come.
Don’t waste time with inferior manufacturers. Trust Australia’s premier stainless steel drain and grating specialists 3monkeez to deliver high quality products for your project. All our stainless steel grates and drains surpass the strict Australian requirements for drainage products and are backed by our 3monkeez® warranty.
Features and Benefits:
• Manufactured to required length and width using a choice of either 304 or 316 grade stainless steel
• Optional fixed secondary strainer and removable strainer basket
• Size of outlet and position manufactured to the customer’s requirements
• Typically used for commercial applications
• It can be installed with wedge wire or square bar grating
• Loading as required