3monkeez® Warranty Conditions & Exclusions
Subject to the warranty conditions and exclusions set out below 3monkeez® products are warranted to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of 12 months service life as set out below. If the product is sold by a party other than 3monkeez® then it is sold by that seller as principal and the seller has no authority from 3monkeez® to give any additional warranty on behalf of 3monkeez.®
The benefits of this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies which the purchaser may have under the trade practices act or similar laws of each state or territory in Australia.
- The product must be installed by an appropriately licensed contractor in accordance with our installation instructions and guidelines and in accordance with the appropriate standard (see plumbing and drainage code AS3500 for plumbing products) current at the date of installation and all relevant statutory and local requirements in the State or Territory in which the product is installed.
- Where the product is installed outside the boundaries of a metropolitan area as defined by 3monkeez,® the cost of transport insurance and travelling shall be the purchasers responsibility.
- The product must be returned to 3monkeez® with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Where the product is replaced under warranty the replacement product carries a new warranty as detailed herein.
- Damage has been caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, incorrect installation, acts of god.
- It is found there is nothing wrong with the product.
- The failure of the product is due to faulty or non-compliant installation of the water supply.
- The product has failed as a direct result of excessive water pressure or temperature outside the installation and application guidelines.
- The product has failed due to foreign matter either from the water supply or installation.
- The failure of the product is due wholly or in part by the installation not complying with the appropriate AS/NZS install standards or any relevant state or territory requirements.
- Subject to any statutory requirements to the contrary, claims for damage to furniture, carpets, walls or foundations or any other consequential loss either directly or indirectly due to malfunction of the product are also excluded from warranty.